4. Online Store follows the basic principles of personal data processing:
4.1. Online Store collects personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by the visitors. The information You provide is used to fulfill You specific request. This information is only used to fulfill Your specific request, unless You give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
4.2. personal data are processed accurately and fairly.
4.3. personal data are processed lawfully, only when:
4.3.1.the subject gives consent, agrees to abide by the rules for using the online store;
4.3.2. concluding or executing a contract where one party is a data subject;
4.3.3. The Online Store is obliged to process personal data by law;
4.3.4.personal data must be processed for the legitimate interest pursued by the online shop or the third party to whom the personal data are provided and where the interests of the data subject are not more important.
4.4. personal data is constantly updated.
4.5. personal data shall be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed.
4.6. personal data are processed only by those employees who have been granted such a right.
4.7. all information about personal data processed is confidential.
5. To use the services of online shop Azalia can:
5.1. all persons who are at least 18 years of age;;
5.2. teens from fourteen to eighteen years of age only with the consent of their parents, adoptive parents, or guardians, except where they have their own earnings or scholarship;
5.3. legal entities;
5.4. authorized representatives of all the above persons.
6.Please note that in order to offer You full-featured services on our site, we record information (cookies) on Your computer (device). We will use the recorded information to identify you as a previous user of the site by collecting site traffic statistics. You can view the information (cookies) you save at any time, and you can delete some or all of your saved cookies. You also have the right to oppose the recording and use of information (cookies) on your computer (device), but in this case some features of the site may not be available to you. We assume that using email In the store, we agree that information is stored on your computer (device). You can cancel your consent at any time by changing your web browser settings or by contacting us on any of the contacts posted on the site.
II. Collection, processing, storage of personal data
7. Your personal data (name, surname, age group, address, phone number, email address, and other information in the e-shop registration form) are collected and processed for the following purposes:
7.1. process your orders for goods;
7.2. issue financial documents ( invoices);
7.3. solving problems with the presentation or delivery of goods;
7.4. other contractual obligations;
7.5. for direct marketing purposes.
8. We ask you to provide complete and correct personal data during registration process.
9. By managing and storing your personal data, the Online Shop implements organizational and technical measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, and any other unlawful processing.
10.The Online Store can use data that is not directly related to your person for statistical purposes (f.e. details of the goods purchased). Such statistics will be collected and processed in such a way as to prevent the disclosure of the Customer’s identity or other personal data that would make it possible to identify the person.
III. Transfers of personal data to third parties
11.Online Store reserves the right to transfer information to third parties:
11.1. tik šio dokumento 4, 6 punktuose minimiems tikslams įgyvendinti;
11.2. only for the purposes mentioned in paragraphs 4, 6 of this document;
IV. Replacing or updating personal data
12. You have the right to change and / or update the information provided in the registration form at any time.
V. Transfer of of information or claims
13. You have the right :
13.1.to require the rectification, destruction of personal data or the suspension of the processing of their personal data, with the exception of storage, when the data are processed in breach of this and other laws;
13.2. to refuse to process Your personal data.
14. After receiving your request for personal data processing, the Online Store will provide you with a response no later than 30 calendar days from the date of your request. Only requests for personal data processing that are submitted by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org are considered.