Henné Color is a henna-based colouring powder mixed with plant extracts.
- Henna Color adds long-lasting radiant highlights to the hair, giving it a personal touch.
- It has no dying action.
- Sourced in India or Egypt, our henna is carefully selected and checked, free from heavy metals and p-Phenylenediamine (PPD) that can cause certain henna tattoos to lead to serious allergies.
- Henné Color Henna hair colouring powders can be used on all types of natural or coloured hair.
- It helps to cover first grey hairs.
- Kit containing a 100g bag of powder and 1 instructions leaflet (keep in a dry place once opened).
Instructions for use:
- You will need one sachet of Henné Color Henna hair colouring powder, a container and a spoon, one comb, one pair of gloves, a plastic cap and a towel.
- Pour the sachet of powder into your container. Add hot water and blend until you obtain a smooth paste. Leave to cool.
- Wash your hair with shampoo. Put on the gloves and place a towel on your shoulders. Apply the paste to the roots, strand by strand, then to the entire head of hair to the tips. Cover your hair with the cap.
- Leave on for 40 min to 2 hours depending on the desired colour intensity. The longer the product is left on, the more pronounced the highlights will be.
- Lather with warm water and rinse thoroughly to eliminate any traces of paste.
Henné Color Henna hair colouring powders can be used on any type of hair. They must only be used on hair and not to colour eyelashes or eyebrows.
- For external use only.
- Depending on how sensitive your skin, certain ingredients can provoke allergic reactions. Carry out a patch test 48 hours before use.
- We recommend testing the colour on a single strand before applying to the full head of hair, since the powder reacts differently depending on your initial hair colour, hair texture and any chemical treatments you have had.
- You can apply our Henné Color Henna hair colouring powders after hair decolouration, perm or straightening treatments. However, we recommend waiting a minimum of 4 to 6 weeks before using it and shortening the waiting time during the first application.
- The hair colour acts faster on light hair; having assessed the result on your test strand, reduce the waiting time accordingly.
- You can clean any traces left by the hair colour on your skin with soap or lemon juice on a cotton pad.
- Only use on healthy scalp (no irritations or wounds). Place out of children’s reach.
- The powder’s colour does not correspond to the result on your hair.
- Only use the colour black on black or dark brown hair (the final colour will be at its best after 48 hours).
Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Extract, Sodium Picramate.
Made in France
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.